Book Title: ATI TEAS Strategies, Practice & Review with 2 Practice Tests: Online + Book (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Author: Kaplan Nursing
Related BooksKaplan's ATI TEAS Strategies, Practice & Review provides comprehensive content review, realistic practice, and expert advice to help you face the test with confidence and get into the school of your choice.
Kaplan's content review and practice questions are developed and tailored to the TEAS 6 for the most up-to-date prep. Our exam-focused instruction and targeted practice help you make the most of your study time.
Kaplan is so certain that ATI TEAS Strategies, Practice & Review
offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the exam—or you'll get your money back.The Best Review
- Two full-length practice tests with comprehensive explanations of every question
- 50-question online Qbank for additional test-like practice
- More than 300 additional practice questions and explanations to develop your skills
- Expert review of all TEAS content areas: Reading, Math, Science, and English and Language Usage
- Glossaries to help you understand the key terms in each content area
- Our practical test-taking strategies and study techniques help prepare you for even the hardest concepts
- Kaplan's expert nursing faculty reviews and updates content annually.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.