Book Title: Who Has What?: All About Girls' Bodies and Boys' Bodies (Let's Talk about You and Me)
Author: Robie H. Harris
First in the “Let's Talk About You and Me" series.
- Amazing You!: Getting Smart About Your Private Parts
- I Said No! A Kid-to-kid Guide to Keeping Private Parts Private
- It's Not the Stork!: A Book About Girls, Boys, Babies, Bodies, Families and Friends (The Family Library)
- Your Body Belongs to You
- My Body! What I Say Goes!: A book to empower and teach children about personal body safety, feelings, safe and unsafe touch, private parts, secrets and surprises, consent, and respectful relationships
- What's in There?: All About Before You Were Born (Let's Talk about You and Me)
- No Means No!: Teaching children about personal boundaries, respect and consent; empowering kids by respecting their choices and their right to say, 'No!'
- Do You Have a Secret? (Let's Talk About It!)
- What Makes a Baby
- It's So Amazing!: A Book about Eggs, Sperm, Birth, Babies, and Families (The Family Library)
Young children are curious about almost everything. Asking questions is one of many ways they learn about themselves and the world around them. Now, this unique series for our youngest children provides easy-to-understand facts and answers to their delightful, thoughtful, and often nonstop questions. Launching the series is WHO HAS WHAT?, a simple story following Nellie and Gus on a family outing to the beach. Humorous illustrations, conversations between the siblings, and a clear text all reassure young kids that whether they have a girl’s body or a boy’s, their bodies are perfectly normal, healthy, and wonderful. Authoring the series is Robie H. Harris, whose nonfiction books are known as the source for addressing kids’ questions about themselves, their families, and their friends. Nadine Bernard Westcott’s accurate and entertaining illustrations offer an inviting way for children to discover straightforward, fascinating information about themselves.