Book Title: Amazing You!: Getting Smart About Your Private Parts
Publisher: Puffin Books
Author: Gail Saltz
- Who Has What?: All About Girls' Bodies and Boys' Bodies (Let's Talk about You and Me)
- I Said No! A Kid-to-kid Guide to Keeping Private Parts Private
- Your Body Belongs to You
- It's Not the Stork!: A Book About Girls, Boys, Babies, Bodies, Families and Friends (The Family Library)
- My Body! What I Say Goes!: A book to empower and teach children about personal body safety, feelings, safe and unsafe touch, private parts, secrets and surprises, consent, and respectful relationships
- What's the Big Secret?: Talking about Sex with Girls and Boys
- Do You Have a Secret? (Let's Talk About It!)
- No Means No!: Teaching children about personal boundaries, respect and consent; empowering kids by respecting their choices and their right to say, 'No!'
- It's So Amazing!: A Book about Eggs, Sperm, Birth, Babies, and Families (The Family Library)
- What Makes a Baby
?Mom, where do babies come from?? Many parents live in fear of the day their child asks this question?which inevitably happens, often as early as the preschool years. Here is a picture book designed especially for young children who are becoming aware of their bodies, but aren?t ready to learn about sexual intercourse. Written with warmth and honesty, Amazing You!
presents clear and age-appropriate information about reproduction, birth, and the difference between girls? and boys? bodies. Lynne Cravath?s lighthearted illustrations enliven the text, making this a book that parents will gladly share with their young ones.