Book Title: McGraw-Hill's Nursing School Entrance Exams, Second Edition: Strategies + 8 Practice Tests
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Author: Thomas A. Evangelist
WE WANT YOU TO SUCCEED on your nursing school entrance exam
We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-wHill's Nursing School Entrance Exams to make sure you're ready for this crucial test. Whether you're taking the NLN PAX-RN, TEAS, PSB-RN, or HESI, this book gives you essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by a team of renowned test-prep tutors. You'll get eight practice tests in the book, plus skill-building drills, test-taking strategies, and all the facts about the current exams. With McGraw-Hill's Nursing School Entrance Exams, we'll guide you step by step through your preparation program--and give you the tools you need to succeed.
Inside you'll find:
- 8 practice tests in the book
- Skill-building drills with hundreds of practice questions
- Strategies to help you master every question type
- Scientific illustrations to clarify important concepts
- Review of all subjects featured on the exams
- Career and educational guidance from a nursing professional
* The NLN PAX-RN is produced by the National League for Nursing. The TEAS is produced by the Assessment Technologies Institute LLC. The PSB Nursing School Aptitude Examination (RN) is produced by the Psychological Services Bureau. The Evolve Reach Admission Assessment Exam (HESI) is a registered trademark of Elsevier, Inc. These organizations were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.